:: techAdmin wrote ::
2.5.15 has new user agents in it.

Great job. Thank you man!
LewisR
Reply Quote
Happy New Year!

New OS/2 Mozilla browsers, based on ESR code:

SeaMonkey 2.21 - OS/2 Warp 4.5
Mozilla/5.0 (OS/2; Warp 4.5; rv:24.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/24.0 SeaMonkey/2.21

Firefox 24.8.1 - OS/2 Warp 4.5
Mozilla/5.0 (OS/2; Warp 4.5; rv:24.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/24.0

Thanks!
techAdmin
Reply Quote
Added in 2.5.16

Note to anyone else reading, the way LewisR did the update request basically guarantees it will be done as soon as I can get to it, ie, show the os/browser/(and device, if relevant), then the full useragent.

Donations are also appreciated, heh, thanks.
LewisR
Reply Quote
;-)
Update useragentswitcher.xml
tska
Reply Quote
Add this to the Downloaders category if for some reason you need to download Adobe Software trials without the need of creating a AdobeID user.

Adobe Application Manager
Adobe Application Manager 2.0

:: Code ::
<folder description="Downloaders">
         <useragent description="Adobe Application Manager" useragent="Adobe Application Manager 2.0" appcodename="" appname="" appversion="" platform="" vendor="" vendorsub=""/>
         <useragent description="Download Demon" useragent="Download Demon/3.5.0.11" appcodename="" appname="" appversion="" platform="" vendor="" vendorsub=""/>
         <useragent description="Offline Explorer 2.5" useragent="Offline Explorer/2.5" appcodename="" appname="" appversion="" platform="" vendor="" vendorsub=""/>
         <useragent description="SuperBot 4.4.0 (Win XP)" useragent="SuperBot/4.4.0.60 (Windows XP)" appcodename="" appname="" appversion="" platform="" vendor="" vendorsub=""/>
         <useragent description="WebCopier v4.6" useragent="WebCopier v4.6" appcodename="" appname="" appversion="" platform="" vendor="" vendorsub=""/>
         <useragent description="Web Downloader 6.9" useragent="Web Downloader/6.9" appcodename="" appname="" appversion="" platform="" vendor="" vendorsub=""/>
         <useragent description="WebZIP 3.5" useragent="WebZIP/3.5 (http://www.spidersoft.com)" appcodename="" appname="" appversion="" platform="" vendor="" vendorsub=""/>
         <useragent description="Wget 1.9 (Redhat)" useragent="Wget/1.9 cvs-stable (Red Hat modified)" appcodename="" appname="" appversion="" platform="" vendor="" vendorsub=""/>
         <useragent description="Wget 1.9.1" useragent="Wget/1.9.1" appcodename="" appname="" appversion="" platform="" vendor="" vendorsub=""/>
      </folder>

techAdmin
Reply Quote
Added that to latest, thanks.
User Agent
hypertuned
Reply Quote
Hi,

I am an MS information security student and I am working on my thesis. I need to make something like user agent but I don't know how exactly to do that. I found this post "http://techpatterns.com/forums/about304.html" and I want to make sure if this is the standard code for user agent currently working in firefox? and how can I update an existing firefox with a new user agent or develop an add-on that could change user agent.
Please help.
techAdmin
Reply Quote
google, all browser makers publish the specifications of their user agent strings. At least all the big ones do. As a 'student' you need to learn how to do research, otherwise you will find your student career is very short.
Facebook related
ildar
Reply Quote
1)The link is broken
https://www.facebook.com/sharescraper_help.php

2)
https://developers.facebook.com/docs/sharing/webmasters/crawler

The Facebook crawler can be identified by either of these user agent strings:
facebookexternalhit/1.1 (+http://www.facebook.com/externalhit_uatext.php)
or
facebookexternalhit/1.1

As of May 28th, 2014 you may also see a crawler with the following user agent string:
Facebot

The Facebot crawler may crawl your entire website instead of just a single page. Facebot will respect your robots.txt settings.
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next