evening loading problems
U.kcraig
Reply Quote
this is probably going to sound weird but i play a couple of games called sissyfight and pogo. when i go to play them in the evenings or even some afternoons they will only partially load. now this problem has been occurring lately and it is really annoying i have tried uninstalling and reinstalling both shockwave (sissyfight) and java (pogo) i have also tried them in both Firefox and internet explorer and my friend told me to download a new version of Microsoft frameworks and that hasn't helped either. if there is anyone who could help please let me know of if you need more info please ask thanks.

Craig
jeffd
Reply Quote
Your network connection, or the servers running those games, is probably simply flooded at that particular time, makes sense since it's evening, keeping in mind that time zones make evening longer than you think it is for a single server.
U.kcraig
Reply Quote
but i have played both of these games before, that was up untill i moved address. i can also play these games on a different computer and a different phone line. the problem is only with my computer and yes the server does crash on sissyfight but pogo is fault free normally. could it be something to do with my internet connection?
jeffd
Reply Quote
Yes, could be your new connection, who knows.

You can run this connection speed test when the connection works well and when it doesn't and confirm that both down and upload speeds are similar or different.