Happy Holidays!
vkaryl
Reply Quote
No matter which of them you keep, my best to you and wishes for everything good for all of you.
techAdmin
Reply Quote
Thanks vkaryl, may you also enjoy many fine hunting feasts in the future, and I hope your holidays are nice, and that your kids are good kids, if not, you know what to do, a lump of coal, a potato...

Anyway, I hope your web business keeps doing well, I'm sure your clients are getting the best deal around, have a good next year too.
vkaryl
Reply Quote
Well, another year is about to bloom.... husband came home from an end-of-year pheasant hunt with 10+ birds, all now nicely frozen for the future (except for the one we had for dinner tonight - yummy!)

Actually, my clients ARE getting a good deal; I just discounted a couple of the larger ones due to moving to Network Redux a couple of months back. And let me tell you, that was the BEST MOVE I HAVE EVER MADE. Talk about calm, server-side. I haven't had this quiet a time in years, and boy is it nice!

I wish for you a year in which you do exactly the sort of work YOU want to do, and only as much of it as you want. My best to you, and thanks for all the help over the last few years.