Nod32 authorized reseller
techAdmin
Reply Quote
If you've tried to use eset's nod32 site, you know what a pain it is [I'd like to renew, how do I do that? for example].

I just talked to Robert from computech4u.net, who is a nod32 reseller, and he's made a really pleasant, easy to navigate nod32 reselling website. Use that, you'll have a much better experience, and he's available by phone, which makes things even more pleasant.

He answered all my questions, and the site was easy and intuitive to use [HINT HINT eset....].

Not often I recommend stuff like this, but unless we end up having some problem, this is the way to go.

Of course, nod32 continues to be the very best antivirus product I've ever tested, and it's been put through a lot in terms of users from hell. Others are good enough, and free, but if you need the very best, go with nod32. No, we don't get money to endorse this, ir you're wondering, it's just a product that works.
NOD32 site
computech4u.net
Reply Quote
The site is www.computech4u.net
Not computech4u.com

Yes .... this is Robert.

Glad to help if I can.

Thanks,
techAdmin
Reply Quote
Sorry, that was just in the link text, the site was correct, but I fixed the text.

We continue to buy license pack after license pack from you, no problems to date, thanks.

Recommendation stands as is: Robert offers good service and has a good site, and he doesn't pay us to recommend him.