Page: Previous  1, 2

wildstar84
Reply Quote
You might also wish to consider MX's nerdy but muscular brother antiX - It is also nosystemd, very lean & mean (I'm talking system resource usage, NOT lack of installable software (antiX "full" vsn)). It also provides MX repo an additional option, and is also based on Debian. I run the "testing/trixie" rolling-release setup, and it has always worked well w/Liquorix for me!
stevenpusser
Reply Quote
Debian Sid has a patched 525.125.06-2 driver I've backported to MX ahs-staging that will build and run on 6.5 kernels. That's where we are keeping 6.5 and kernels and our updated dkms drivers until we can get a complete working set to go into our main AHS section.

I messed up the versioning of the MX 23 packages, and had them as 2.1 instead of -2~mx23, but they should be getting fixed soon.
:: Code ::

$ nvidia-run-mx inxi -F
System:
  Host: dellmx23 Kernel: 6.5.3-2-liquorix-amd64 arch: x86_64 bits: 64

Graphics:
  Device-1: NVIDIA GA107M [GeForce RTX 3050 Ti Mobile] driver: nvidia
    v: 525.125.06
  Device-2: AMD Cezanne [Radeon Vega Series / Radeon Mobile Series]
    driver: amdgpu v: kernel
  Display: x11 server: X.Org v: 1.21.1.7 with: Xwayland v: 22.1.9 driver: X:
    loaded: amdgpu,nvidia dri: radeonsi gpu: amdgpu resolution: 1920x1080~120Hz
  API: OpenGL v: 4.6.0 NVIDIA 525.125.06 renderer: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050
    Ti Laptop GPU/PCIe/SSE2

OmniNegro
Reply Quote
Mistakes happen. I for one know better than to judge you for that. And besides, you are fixing it. So I am happy nonetheless.

To be clear, I do not actually have any particular need to the 6.5 Kernel. But I am still planning to upgrade to a Radeon RX 7600 that will be influenced greatly by the Kernel version I am running at the time. So this is mostly me worrying about an issue before it is an issue.

Thank you to you and to everyone else at MX.
Page: Previous  1, 2