Where is it?
wavic
Reply Quote
The guy from linux-bg.com told me abaout this script as the project's url but at Download section there is nothing. Where can i get this and try it?

I mean inxi. The project Download page is code.google.com/p/inxi/downloads/list but nothing there.

< Edited by wavic :: Jan 6, 13, 19:28 >

techAdmin
Reply Quote
Learning how to use google is somewhat useful: download inxi

code.google.com/p/inxi/ if you read the page, has a clear big letter link saying: install inxi or something like that. But I edited that page to make it even more clear now.

I will agree that the download link is defective, that's a google thing, which we don't use, but I'll see if I can point it to the actual script somehow. Or just turn that tab off.

update: I disabled that tab since it serves no purpose, in googlecode, downloads are meant to be stable point releases of the software, but inxi has only one current branch, and the last version is always the current live version, so to use downloads in the way googlecode designed would just lead to confusion and the implication that we want you to use older versions of inxi, which is never true, they are not supported, nor do we have any interest in them, after all, the new version either fixed bugs or added features, or both.

Thanks for the reminder to remove that downloads tab, I think that was added sometime ago by google as a default and nobody noticed. It certainly was deceptive, suggesting that something that doesn't exist was there, ie, a download. That's fixed now, no more download tab, thank you.
wavic
Reply Quote
Thank you too. I have it already.
Normaly I use google but it was told me that I can find the script just over there.
Great job! Realy! :)