warningĦĦĦ
pepala
Reply Quote
dont install this sheet...only pretender f#ck your stable system with a f#ck debian, no work, no nvidia drivers only f#ck your system...
dita sea a reinstalar el antix por estos malditos freakis debianitas...ala ala a lamerle los bajos al freaki mayor ...
techAdmin
Reply Quote
try to be coherent when you post, otherwise everyone will just think you have no clue.

Post details, use complete sentences, and then maybe someone can help you, as it is, nobody can know anything about what you are talking about.

To start, post the output from inxi:

inxi -b

So we can see what you are you talking about. This will also show that you are capable of following simple directions. Failure to post that output will show you aren't, and will terminate any support.

Normally I'd delete a thread like this, but your enthusiasm for the topic makes me let it stay.

Antix would have notified me about any actual script issues, so if this is an attempt to report an issue, it's a very poor job.
anticapitalista
Reply Quote
I think the OP is ranting to put it mildly.
DeepDayze
Reply Quote
Is this user a troll or something?
conta
Reply Quote
no troll, just user that tries to put blame on script instead of his own non-rational behavior ;]