Hey
Zhunio
Reply Quote
Hey i have see a page dat identify the iOS version something like this

iPod Touch 4G | iOS 4.3.3 | ip xxxxxxxxx( ip and ipod touch generation is not important)

in your script it apeear

"OS: iphone Os 4.3.3"

i just want to leave like this

"iOS 4.3.3"

as you notice here i have without "iphone Os" i am going to be thanks if you help me thamnks
techAdmin
Reply Quote
Please do not add a totally unrelated comment to an old thread. If you want help, start a new thread. We split this from the old thread since your question had NOTHING to do with that topic.

You can make the output of the computer information script however you want, but the version we have posted is the version we support. If you can't figure out how to edit a simple php script, it's probably a good idea to start learning a bit.

The php browser outputs the data as it does, it's up to you if you want to customize certain things based on certain conditions, the your computer information script, which uses that php browser detection data, is written to 'just work' for all systems and types, if you want to cater to just ios output, then create a special case that handles that in the output generating section.

For example, you can use php to simply replace: OS: iphone Os
with: iOs

or whatever.
IMPORTANT
Zhunio
Reply Quote
Hey I do understand that but I can't even edit an script and even worsecreate a script. I tried edit the" OS:" I can change that of course but "iphone Os" I can't I don't know, may be it can be because is what the server is responding and I have to create one that says if iPhone Os write iOS and erase " OS:" I will put he whole source in a new topic if u have a problem if I put it here
techAdmin
Reply Quote
sorry, we don't write custom code for people, you'll have to find another forum to help you with that. The only things you'll get help on here are existing programming you have done that is not working for some reason. This wouldn't qualify.

I will give you a hint: what you want to do is very easy once you get into the code.

Good luck.
Zhunio
Zhunio
Reply Quote
Thanks I will figure out