PAE build of 2.6.37-0.dmz.5* available on Launchpad.
Kendall
Reply Quote
First of all, let me introduce myself. I'm Kendall Weaver from Peppermint OS and Linux Mint. I've been considering shifting the Peppermint kernel base away from Ubuntu's builds in favor of the Liquorix kernel for a couple of months now, but a large segment of the user base needs PAE as we don't offer 64 bit .iso files right now.

I took the liberty of enabling PAE and pushing the package to my testing repository on Launchpad so that I might can merge this with the official Peppermint repo in the near future. I'm probably going to be fairly consistent about putting together PAE builds as they come out and I can set up a separate PPA with a separate keyring package if there is significant interest.

The link to the PPA is [link] and the direct link for the keyring is [link]. The keyring automatically adds a file to /etc/apt/sources.list.d/ with the correct deb and deb-src lines for this PPA. I strongly advise anyone interested to not install any of the other packages here as they're packages in testing specifically for Peppermint OS and might break something if used elsewhere. Again I'll set up a dedicated PPA and keyring for this if there's serious interest.