we just released a new version of the the epidemic gnu linux
carioca
Reply Quote
hi, dear folks,

I have good news for you at the first hand. This fresh news we haven't posted at the distrowatch yet. But the epidemic gnu linux just released the new epidemic 3.1 beta 3 with all bug corrections. You will like best this new version.The download link is already available at www.epidemiclinux.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=46&Itemid=2
The main developer the james Benedito posted the news about this new release here at www.epidemiclinux.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1159
Besides, you may download straight up there at www.epidemiclinux.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1158
You would understand better if you use the google translator .But later on I will translate the release notes for you.
Our support forum in english is at the sidux underground forums at sidux-underground.com/smf/index.php

download links:

ftp.knoppix.nl/os/Linux/distr/epidemic/epidemic-3.1-b3-1-i686.iso
ftp.nl.freebsd.org/os/Linux/distr/epidemic/epidemic-3.1-b3-1-i686.iso
ftp.nl.freesbie.org/ftp/pub/os/Linux/distr/epidemic/epidemic-3.1-b3-1-i686.iso
ftp.nluug.nl/ftp/pub/os/Linux/distr/epidemic/epidemic-3.1-b3-1-i686.iso
ftp.surfnet.nl/ftp/pub/os/Linux/distr/epidemic/epidemic-3.1-b3-1-i686.iso
ftp.vim.org/pub/os/Linux/distr/epidemic/epidemic-3.1-b3-1-i686.iso
ftp://sunsite.icm.edu.pl/pub/Linux/sunsite.unc.edu/distributions/epidemic/epidemic-3.1-b3-1-i686.iso
distro.ibiblio.org/pub/linux/distributions/epidemic/epidemic-3.1-b3-1-i686.iso
ftp://ftp.oss.cc.gatech.edu/pub/linux/distributions/epidemic/epidemic-3.1-b3-1-i686.iso

cheers
Richard
Reply Quote
This is a nicely done distro based on Debian testing with Kde 4.3.2, etal. I've been looking for one for about a year now while running LinuxMint 7 Gloria which is still a good distro for just getting stuff done.

Currently up-to-date with no major breakage.

The English translations are on-going by Otto.

regards,
Richard.