Page: Previous  1, 2, 3

Patch
EricTID
Reply Quote
Hi,

Let's hope he will, I really notice the difference in performance when using the Liquorix kernel or the default one that comes with the Debian testing repo (3.0.0). Again, thanks a lot, you saved my day/week/month.

Kind regards,

Eric
damentz
Reply Quote
Thanks Clopez, I uploaded a new package with your recommendations. It looks like this also fixed the dmraid bug in the thread techpatterns.com/forums/about1918.html.

EricTID, you should be able to upgrade to the next version of liquorix. It looks like clopez's package is the same version as mine, so you'll have to manually update if you want to use the package in the repository... at least until 3.0.0-9 of the package comes out.
Confirmed
EricTID
Reply Quote
Hi guys,

It's all working now, thanks for the great assistance.

Kind regards,

Eric
perolozac
Reply Quote
Unrelated, but this simple change also fixed an annoying warning some system utils (namely, "ps") generated upon running. Don't remember what was the warning exactly, something about unrecognized kernel version or a non-standard UTS or something like that.
That, plus this LVM, plus dmraid in the other thread... It's quite amazing just how many programs and utilities depend on the kernel version having 3 parts. :)
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3