Page: 1, 2  Next

Hash Sum mismatch
zika
Reply Quote
:: Code ::
W: Failed to fetch gzip:/var/lib/apt/lists/partial/liquorix.net_debian_dists_sid_main_binary-amd64_Packages  Hash Sum mismatch

W: Failed to fetch gzip:/var/lib/apt/lists/partial/liquorix.net_debian_dists_sid_main_binary-i386_Packages  Hash Sum mismatch

W: Failed to fetch gzip:/var/lib/apt/lists/partial/liquorix.net_debian_dists_unstable_main_binary-amd64_Packages  Hash Sum mismatch

W: Failed to fetch gzip:/var/lib/apt/lists/partial/liquorix.net_debian_dists_unstable_main_binary-i386_Packages  Hash Sum mismatch

E: Some index files failed to download. They have been ignored, or old ones used instead.

anticapitalista
Reply Quote
Confirmed issue on antiX-Sid
lizbeth
Reply Quote
Wots to do Johnny?
same here
raila
Reply Quote
since yesterday (07.11.12) morning...
W: Fehlschlag beim Holen von gzip:/var/lib/apt/lists/partial/liquorix.net_debian_dists_sid_main_binary-amd64_Packages  Hash-Summe stimmt nicht überein
E: Einige Indexdateien konnten nicht heruntergeladen werden.

VastOne
Reply Quote
Confirmed here on all my machines (Debian Sid) and scores of users from the CrunchBang Linux forums

It all started for me after I updated to kernel 3.6.0-6 using smxi at about 5pm CST last night and has not resolved yet
damentz
Reply Quote
Sorry about that, this should be fixed now. Had to rebuild the 3.6 kernel and re-include it into the repository.

If you're curious about the cause, I had accidentally pushed the 3.4 kernel series to the main branch. In my infinite wisdom, I synced backwards (remote host to local machine) to revert that change. This apparently also caused other issues to happen and the main branch broke when I repushed with the change I wanted.
anticapitalista
Reply Quote
Good -all ok her.
zika
Reply Quote
:: damentz wrote ::
Sorry about that, this should be fixed now. Had to rebuild the 3.6 kernel and re-include it into the repository.

If you're curious about the cause, I had accidentally pushed the 3.4 kernel series to the main branch. In my infinite wisdom, I synced backwards (remote host to local machine) to revert that change. This apparently also caused other issues to happen and the main branch broke when I repushed with the change I wanted.
Everything is OK. Thank You for all the work... Do not worry, be happy... ;)
jasmineaura
Reply Quote
Still getting Hash sum mismatch for the image & headers meta-packages, after apt-get update

$ sudo apt-get install linux-headers-liquorix-amd64 linux-image-liquorix-amd64 --fix-missing
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree       
Reading state information... Done
The following NEW packages will be installed:
  linux-headers-liquorix-amd64 linux-image-liquorix-amd64
0 upgraded, 2 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
Need to get 265 kB of archives.
After this operation, 313 kB of additional disk space will be used.
Get:1 http://liquorix.net/debian/ sid/main linux-headers-liquorix-amd64 amd64 3.6.0-5 [132 kB]
Get:2 http://liquorix.net/debian/ sid/main linux-image-liquorix-amd64 amd64 3.6.0-5 [132 kB]
Fetched 265 kB in 3s (70.9 kB/s)                     
Failed to fetch http://liquorix.net/debian/pool/main/l/linux-liquorix/linux-headers-liquorix-amd64_3.6.0-5_amd64.deb  Hash Sum mismatch
Failed to fetch http://liquorix.net/debian/pool/main/l/linux-liquorix/linux-image-liquorix-amd64_3.6.0-5_amd64.deb  Hash Sum mismatch
E: Internal Error, ordering was unable to handle the media swap

I have however installed the latest liquorix kernel (3.6.0-6), without the meta-packages

$ dpkg -l linux-image-*liquorix* | grep ^ii | tail -1
ii  linux-image-3.6.0-6.dmz.1-liquorix-amd64      3.6.0-5                         Linux 3.6.0 for 64-bit PCs
$ dpkg -l linux-headers-*liquorix* | grep ^ii | tail -1
ii  linux-headers-3.6.0-6.dmz.1-liquorix-amd64    3.6.0-5                         Header files for Linux 3.6.0-6.dmz.1-liquorix-amd64

damentz
Reply Quote
Can you try again?
Page: 1, 2  Next