Licaon_kter
Reply Quote
I'll ask here: where could I find the liquorix patch sources for 3.2.xx, I'm tempted to have a go at them for my Raspberry Pi ( merging them with this github.com/raspberrypi/linux ) and maybe get the newer BFQv4 since they have back compatible patches too ( hoping that will *just* work or something )

10x
techAdmin
Reply Quote
please don't just add a topically non related question to an existing thread, it makes it too hard to track threads, I split this off into a new thread, if you have a new question, start a new thread, this is a bad habit some people have gotten into over the years.
Licaon_kter
Reply Quote
ok, 10q, I was just trying not to pollute the forum with threads that might not even get very far :D
techAdmin
Reply Quote
no pollution, this is the forum for liquorix, and you have a question about liquorix.
Licaon_kter
Reply Quote
some quick follow up for now:
3.2.27 + BFQv4 for 3.2 + BFS v416 = OK

In the mean time, any reason HZtimer gets reset to 100 if I try to set it to 1000?
Licaon_kter
Reply Quote
Got them figured out, as far as I can handle it anyway, and put them up at: github.com/licaon-kter/linux ( and binaries to go: github.com/licaon-kter/raspi-bfqs )

@damentz: so, 3.2-dmz sources? somewhere?
damentz
Reply Quote
I have them in my local git repository, but they're so old and I never kept the individual patches updated. I think you'll be better off adding BFQ and BFS yourself, if that's all your interested in.

EDIT: I updated the version in git with BFQv4 and merged all the stable commits to 3.2.28:

liquorix.net/sources/legacy/3.2.28-1.patch.gz
Licaon_kter
Reply Quote
10x, like I said, I got BFQ4 and BFS416 integrated, I'll compare them with your patches too just in case. I wanted all the "other" stuff Liquorix has added in case some stuff proved useful on the Raspberry Pi too.