inxi 0.7.0 released! <updated>
techAdmin
Reply Quote
inxi 0.6.0 is the next big release, featuring the following:

:: Quote ::
1. Fixed single core output for -C option, now correctly puts speed on same line
2. Fixed bug with some possible values for network card that makes line color trigger blue: Added space between values.
3. Fixed bug that makes livecds with aufs file system show all partition information
4. Removed -F output of -f to avoid pointless irc spam
5. New option, -i - triggers when used alone -N, networking line, plus Wan IP address of system, and if ifconfig is installed, prints out all interfaces+ip addresses
6. Updated -h menu to reflect these changes.
7. Added 'driver' output for network cards, and fixed driver output for audio cards, so now only uses asound/cards data if single card detected.
8. Moved 'ports' data to -x option, the geek only output that is.

techAdmin
Reply Quote
And close on the heels of inxi 0.6 comes 0.7, which fixes the broken dcop handler for native konversation script support, plus a few other little glitches.

This means you can now run inxi natively in konversation, by simply creating (in Debian, your paths may vary)

:: Code ::
ln -s /usr/local/bin/inxi /var/share/apps/konversation/scripts/inxi
## or you can just make a local user link like so:
ln -s /usr/local/bin/inxi ~/.kde/share/apps/konversation/scripts/inxi

note that you may first need to make the directory 'scripts' in your .kde..... path, which is not in there by default.

Then you can run inxi directly: /inxi without needing to type the /cmd inxi stuff.