Can't download or upload anything_or send email attachments
JoeyJet
Reply Quote
As soon as I open the Save file as box in any of my 3 browers (IE, Mozilla, NetScape) and click to save or upload file the browser closes. Just started a day ago. All 3 Browsers seemed to devlope the same problem at once. Also Outlook Express can't attach and send files.
Have run AdAware, Spy Bot, Norton, several on-line full system scans, removed anything they found right down to cookies, also run Fix it Utilities and a couple more things.

Tried System Restore first and it will not restore to any points before I noticed problem .

I have cleared out Temp files. I have a QuadSucker and it will download. Haven't found a way to upload. Sometimes I can get one short file to download, but by the time I get to the next the browser (and any other open windows of same browser will close.

Any ideas? Any place you would suggest I look for help? RunningWin XP pro. AMD64 1Gig Mem ATI 800xt video card. Lots or room on hard drives.

Any ideas?

Thanks, Joey
jeffd
Reply Quote
Hey, JoeyJet, that's an interesting problem, are you running the new XP 64 bit, or the standard 32 bit version? We'll have to look into this one a bit.