Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Loads of new profiles added
ayaseen
Reply Quote
Loads of more user agent Profiles :)

:: Code ::

==removed redundant items - moderator==
<useragentswitcher>
   <useragent description="BlackBerry8310" useragent="BlackBerry8310" appname="" appversion="" platform="" vendor="" vendorsub=""/>
   <useragent description="BlackBerry8830" useragent="BlackBerry8830" appname="" appversion="" platform="" vendor="" vendorsub=""/>
   <useragent description="HTC-Touch" useragent="Sprint MP6900SP" appname="" appversion="" platform="" vendor="" vendorsub=""/>
   <useragent description="HTCTilt" useragent="HTC-8900" appname="" appversion="" platform="" vendor="" vendorsub=""/>
   <useragent description="BlackBerry8800" useragent="BlackBerry8800" appname="" appversion="" platform="" vendor="" vendorsub=""/>
   <useragent description="NokiaN95" useragent="NokiaN95" appname="" appversion="" platform="" vendor="" vendorsub=""/>
   <useragent description="Nokia6110" useragent="Nokia6110" appname="" appversion="" platform="" vendor="" vendorsub=""/>
   <useragent description="HTC TyTN II" useragent="htcTyTNII" appname="" appversion="" platform="" vendor="" vendorsub=""/>
   <useragent description="Sprint:MotoQ9c" useragent="Sprint:MotoQ9c" appname="" appversion="" platform="" vendor="" vendorsub=""/>
   <useragent description="BlackBerry8820" useragent="BlackBerry8820" appname="" appversion="" platform="" vendor="" vendorsub=""/>
   <useragent description="BlackBerry8110" useragent="BlackBerry8110" appname="" appversion="" platform="" vendor="" vendorsub=""/>
   <useragent description="TMob Wing" useragent="T-Mobile_Atlas" appname="" appversion="" platform="" vendor="" vendorsub=""/>
   <useragent description="NokiaN82" useragent="Mozilla/5.0(SymbianOS/9.2; U; Series60/3.1 NokiaN82/10.0.035; Profile/MIDP-2.0" appname="" appversion="" platform="" vendor="" vendorsub=""/>
   <useragent description="iPhone" useragent="Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU like Mac OS X; en)" appname="AppleWebKit/420+ (KHTML, like Gecko)" appversion="Version/3.0" platform="Mobile/1A542a Safari/419.3" vendor="" vendorsub=""/>
</useragentswitcher>

techAdmin
Reply Quote
Please note the first posting in this thread, the user agent list has just been rewritten to use the recent directory/folder option in UserAgent Switcher.

It has a lot of mobile devices, organized now into 4 types, os, device, browser, and service. Please check the latest version of the list before assuming something is missing, the 2.x version has a lot more than the 1.x version.

See the first post of this thread for more information.

If you have a mobile device or browser please provide the following information:

If mobile:
Device name/brand/model number
Full user agent string

if standard, just provide the user agent string, along with an explanation of why it should be included in the main list, and which category directory it belongs in.

Thanks
Added some more
R34lthing
Reply Quote
Hy I added some more to the current list...

Consoles >
Playstation 3
PSP
Wii
Mobile Devices > Devices >
Kindle
Spiders-Search >
Googlebot-Image
Validators >
W3C CSS Valid.
W3C HTML Valid.
W3C P3P Valid.
WDG CSS Valid.
WDG HTML Valid.
HTML Parser
Miscellaneous > Feed Readers >
Google Feedreader
Everyfeed
Gregarius
Blogline
Miscellaneous > Libraries >
Java
Peach
Python-urllib
libwww-perl

Hope it's okay if I just paste the XML here ^^

:: Code ::
removed sloppy, unformatted xml list, if you are going to request additions, then please have the common courtesy to supply a correct, line break containing, indented ideally, xml file that corresponds in readability and quality to what we have for download.

techAdmin
Reply Quote
Those additions, which were all taken from useragentstring.com have been added, mostly in the misc section.

also many updates made, version 2.2.0 now.
Sorry
R34lthing
Reply Quote
Thanks for taking up my additions.
I'm sorry about the poorly formatted XML...
Wasn't exactly sure how I was supposed to post it.

Keep up the good work! ^^
techAdmin
Reply Quote
check out the new version, it's got a lot of extras added in besides the ones you had. Most of the new stuff goes in misc section since it's not really top level things, more specific requirement for testing etc.

Also cleaned up and created unix/linux legacy browser sections, and added in a lot of new browser ids, from current time period. Have to do that now and then as older browsers become obsolete.
R34lthing
Reply Quote
I know, I saw the changes... very cool!
It's been very useful for testing my site...
arty.net
Reply Quote
i can't find the link of version 2.2.2 ! ! ! where is it ? the one i downloaded says it is the 2.2.1 version....

thx in advance...
techAdmin
Reply Quote
sorry, must have uploaded it wrong, it's fixed now, 2.2.2 is current now again.
arty.net
Reply Quote
great ! ! ! thank you very much ! ! !
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next