Page: Previous  1, 2

braveheartleo
Reply Quote
Glad I could help. ;-)

It looks like blk-mq / scsi-mq is the future of the Linux storage stack, but for now, and because it lacks I/O scheduler support, it should be considered experimental.
techAdmin
Reply Quote
braveheartleo, never underestimate the value of helping any project with real bug reports, and particular, with research that helps pin it down, or patches, whatever, this type of energy is always extremely usefui and helpful, often as much or more as patches etc in my experience, speaking as the inxi main author, thanks.
zika
Reply Quote
Thank You both... ;)
braveheartleo
Reply Quote
:: techAdmin wrote ::
braveheartleo, never underestimate the value of helping any project with real bug reports, and particular, with research that helps pin it down, or patches, whatever, this type of energy is always extremely usefui and helpful, often as much or more as patches etc in my experience, speaking as the inxi main author, thanks.

Indeed. Any research material that can provide background info on the issue at hand benefits many on the what, why, and how questions regarding the issue.

You're welcome. And much thanks to you for your scripts, particularly inxi, and to damentz for Liquorix that shows how the kernel can be tuned to be desktop-centric.
Page: Previous  1, 2