PHP/MySQL problem
CarlBe
Reply Quote
Hi

I have just had a site transferred to me that has [Removed false authorship of website: this is a joke I assume, no such authorship exists in the real world, techAdmin] - and I cannot, for the life of me, understand why it will not properly connect to the MySQL database.
I have done many before - so it is not likely to be a just basic error.

When selecting on the search button bottom left I end up with the following message:

"Error en la Base de Datos al ejecutar
select * from fichas where
tipo=''
and precio>= and precio<= and terretam <= and casatam <= order by puntos descYou have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'and precio<= and terretam <= and casatam <= order by puntos desc' at line 3"

The site is Alpusol.com - my server "experts" have tried everything and confess to being "flumoxxed !!

Bizarrely - the images that have downloaded (and there are a number genuinely missing) - show in Opera and Firefox - but not in IE !!

Can anyone help or advise me? I can provide all FTP details etc.

Thanks

Carl
techAdmin
Reply Quote
First of all, no such website was ever authored by techpatterns.com, so it's unclear to me where such a fantasy came from.

Other than that, there are no details given that can be answered.

Please send me a private message relating just why you came to believe that techpatterns.com was the site author.
techAdmin
Reply Quote
The problem you referred to is unrelated to what was posted.

The problem is with a single techpatterns.com script script, the php language detection item.

Since that doesn't even use a database by default, the problem is also totally non-related to the script.

Which means I assume you may be trying to insert the values of the output into a database or something along those lines.

The output is an array, so you need to handle that for the database in question, and php.

That's all that can be said about this issue at this point.
CarlBe
Reply Quote
OK - thanks